Some of the great items going under the hammer in this week’s Antiques & Collectables Auction include Victoriana, pewter and wooden sausage makers, aspic moulds, pair of c1890 French spelter sparring knights figurines, Australian stoneware printed ginger beer bottles, and heaps of mint boxed Star Wars figures and games.
We are currently working on our next special Toys & Ephemera auction on the 5th December along with our first auction of the new year, Australiana, Decorative and Fine art to be held on the 9th January. . Entries welcome.
Highlights of this week’s auction include:
- Vintage late 19th Century Japanese Tansu (artists / Scholar) Box
- Pair large c1890 French Spelter statues of sparring Knights
- c1890 Boxed Johann Faber’s Special Drawing Pencils
- Kitchenalia including 19th Century Pewter and Timber cooking implements
- Late 1800’s Cast Iron latch lock deed box – Alexander Jack & Sons, Maybole Ayrshire, Scotland
- Camera’s, Vintage Timber Light Box
- Australian Pottery including Australian stoneware printed Ginger Beer bottles, pieces by Eric Juckert, Bendigo and others.
- 1950’s Stromberg Carlson Clock Radio, Stamina advertising sign.
- 1900’s Brown’s Self Interpreting BIBLE by Rev. John Brown – Leather bound with Brass Fixtures, engraved coloured lithographs
- Military items including WW1 Belt, Gaitors, trench art
- Toys including Diecast models, Star Wars, Marbles, model airplane kits
- Vinyl, Records, LP’s including Heavy Heads, Bob Marley & The Wailers – Buffalo Soldier, stereo gear etc.
- Decorative items including Lladro figurine, Spode, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Retro Pyrex, Noritake, Victorian ruby, Italian, Waterford, Crystal, Victorian ruby, crystal, Italian, Waterford and other glass.
- Motor related items including Repco Tune up metal cabinet
- AFL items including trading cards, signed 1991 Hawthorn Football’ Vintage Watches, Coins, c 1910 Silver Trowel Bookmark
- Artwork – Arnold Holst, Dacre Smyth, Ian Lewis and John Frawley
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163