As this will be a final auction of the year we invite you to join us at 5pm for Festive season drinks and nibbles as a thank you for your support through 2019.
We have a great selection of items going under the hammer in the Thursday night’s Auction which include, Audio -Art Deco classic Radiogram, Vinyl LP records, German clockwork tin toys, Military badges, car badges, Australian pottery plus more.
We are currently working on our next special which is our first auction of the new year, Australiana, Decorative and Fine art to be held on the 9th January. Entries welcome. We will be closing on Friday 20th December 2019 and re-open on Monday 6th January 2020.
- Audio – Art Deco ‘Classic’ radiogram and Kriesler radiogram, German cased portable dual stereo, Vinyl LP’s including Jefferson Airplane, The Pixies, Run D.M.C.
- Toys – German tin clockwork pecking birds, frog, clown, c1890’s child’s toy drum, Mickey Mouse shoulder bag, Joy Toys teddy bear, vintage die cast models
- Badges – Military and Victorian Police Motor Sports Club car badge
- Hand painted miniature pendant on chain, and miniature with ornate silver surround and back, silver chains, bracelets, pendants, necklaces.
- China and glass: Grosvenor Copeland, Clarice Cliff, Susie Cooper, TG Green & Co., Manganese glass vase, Marigold Carnival, Art glass paper weights, 1920s hand cut crystal perfume bottle with glass stopper & gilt ormalou lid set with coloured stones, pearls.
- Australian 20th century studio pottery
- Collectables incl. ephemera – Trading Cards, Music related, Australian motoring maps, Olympic, tribal bowl, vintage milk & cream lidded urns, vintage tins, Railway signs and labels.
- Hall stands, Victorian chest of draws, Chaise lounge & chairs, occasional tables, barley twist pedestal, pair 1970s teak side tables, mirrors and much more.
Make sure you check out the catalogue.
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!