We have some great gear going under the hammer in this week’s Antiques & Collectables Auction.
Plus, we are full to the brim with great stock for next week and are now working on our upcoming special auctions, Toys & Ephemera and Australiana, Decorative and Fine art. Entries welcome.
- Vintage two-sided glass Kodak Store Sign
- Large Collection of mounted Butterfly Specimens
- AFL trading Cards, WEG Premier Posters and Headline Posters
- Coles Swap Cards, Holden Playing Cards, Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Pottery including Australian Pottery, Martin Boyd, Remued
- Arts & Crafts Brass Bellows, Fire boxes
- Crystal and Glass including Baccarat, Signed Australian Glass, Fenton, Carnival etc
- Art Deco Lights, Retro Italian Lamps, Planet Lamp
- Art Deco Mantle Clocks
- Bentleigh Radiator Hip Flask
- Motoring Ephemera, Framed photo Sterling Moss winning 1956 Olympics Games Grand Prix, reference books
- Retro clothing
- Jewellery –Butterfly wing Brooch, c1900’s 9 ct Star Brooch with pearls, Art Deco Red crystal necklace, Erst Wilder Brooches, Carved Bone and pair of Pince Nez specs.
- Fine China – Royal Doulton, Hand Painted Coalport, Noritake, Bing & Grondahl, Limoges and Continental
- Skateboards and related clothing items
- Bakelite Radios, Vinyl, LP Records, DVD’s, Pearl Jam Gig Posters
- Aviation related items
- Vintage Magazines
- Oil Cans, Tins
- Artwork – Richard Chamerski, Ambrose Griffin, Ian Lewis and John Frawley
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163