After sorting through 2 large estates, mid 30’s temperature all week and 5 fans running flat out – we have all lost a couple of kilos and primed for a great auction.
Collectables and antiques being auctioned on Thursday night include:
- Collection of Art includes – Anne Hall, Robert Juniper, Kenneth Jack, Anne James, Weg, Alfred Collins, John Riddell, Steven Deutsche, Frank Mincone and heaps more
- Australian pottery – Regus (Reg Preston and Gus McLaren), Phyl Dunn, Sylha, Guy Boyd, Gunda, Ellis, Remued, Wartook, Halpern, Wembley ware, etc
- A huge train collection including; 1950’s Hornby locomotive, T.P.O. Royal Mail, Victorian Railways, The Hummer, Dublo Rolling Stock, Triang, Stations, platforms, various track, OO Gauge turntables, Lima, etc
- Sport ephemera and merchandise – Olympics badges, tickets, first day stamp cover, 1965 Grand Final record, MCC badges, St. Kilda cricket badge, yacht club, VFL Medallions, Essendon Football Club books and merchandise, etc
- Pieces of furniture and clocks incl; Enfield Mantel clock, Slate mantel clock with sphinx, Art Deco table and chest, filing drawers, 1950’s and other stools, vintage cupboards, bookcases, display cases, school desk, etc
- Ceramic and glass – Royal Dulton, Moorccroft, Shelley, Amphora, Maling, Cambridge Glass, Longwy France, Torquay ware, Susi Cooper, Wedgwood, Stuart Crystal, Falconware, Murano, Carlton ware, etc
- Audio and instruments incl; Busilacchio Electric Organ, Retro turntable, Highlander PA system, Healing Stereogram, Rotel Receiver, Fairmont portable turntable, Toshiba and other portable stereos, Philips transistor, etc
- Other items include; heaps of books, vinyl records, die-cast vehicles, barrels, souvenir dolls, jewellery, motoring ephemera, cameras, etc
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163