Going under the hammer this Thursday night is a nice collection of tin toys along with a large collection of books in mint condition along with other antiques and collectables from estates and collectors.
- C1900 cast iron Sailor money bank, 1970s Buddy L Hotrod, Corgi Chippendale Circus fire truck, tin battery operate, friction Fork Lift, Knight, dog, Space Invaders, Pelham caterpillar puppet.
- French slate drum head clock, carriage clock, silver cigarette box, Victorian card case, set sterling silver figurines, Japanese ivory Netsukes, Okimono, Satsuma vase, Planet floor lamp, leather shipping trunk, Art Deco glass tray, Victorian nursing chair, c1870 burr walnut dressing table, Victorian cedar chaise lounge, 1960s red vinyl chair, Blackwood dining table with cedar chairs, chest of drawers, Victorian oil lamp.
- LP Records by Jefferson Starship, the Who, Beatles, Stones, Noiseworks, stereo gear, black rock axe and Samick Avion guitars.
- Souvenir from Skylab oxygen tank, 1920s Zeiss Ikon and Kodak bellows cameras, Borneo dart gun with pig spear, watches, Quack shock machine, kitchen canisters, bandage dispenser, 1950s chrome Gondola, stamps, coins, Carte de Visit photos by Melbourne and Geelong photographers, Daguerreotypes, tins, chemists, confectionery, tea, biscuits, Royalty, The Winner.
- Treasury of comics, Disney, Popeye, Asterix, Mickey Mouse, Hagar, Radio history, Hollywood, Wm. F Nolan signed novels with hand drawn character illustrations, sci-fi, crime, Charlie Chan, Film Noir, Upfield, Chandler, Charteris, Spillane and other authors.
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163