It’s going to be a corker of an auction this week, with a vintage steel Veritax Corking Machine going under the hammer along with other quirky collectables and antiques.
Items include –
- A Korean Elm Tansu chest with tiger striping, Victorian ladies velvet buttoned chair, 1970s bar stools, Long case, Deco clocks, Victorian style and other lamps, 1950s red anodised auto trolley, cane, outdoor furniture and Persian rugs.
- Works of art by Brian Dunlop, Carl Hampel, and a 1960s batik ‘Sunbather’
- Art Deco bathing belle, bronze figurine, green Depression glass, crystal, Doulton, Royal Crown Derby, Carltonware, Wedgwood, Winton, Aynsley and Belleek fine china, Robur teapots, carnival glass,
- Optical equipment, Zeiss Ikon bellows and Rollei cameras, 1930s Adiator pocket calculator, Polarimeter, binocular testing machine, opera glasses, horse saddles, scales, Nepalese Khukri knife, 1860s bronze 300 troy ounce bell weight, explosion proof lamps, military binoculars, tools,
- 18ct gold and diamond solitaire ring, amber, ivory necklaces, silver ladies pocket watch, silver cigarette box, toilet bottle with silver collar, Art Deco necklace, Deco mirror
- 1960s red plastic BGE ‘Dapper’ radio, red telephone, Australian tobacco and biscuit tins, gaff rigged twin mast pond yacht, signed and framed Collingwood football jumpers, heaps of LP records and stereo gear, Australian paper notes and coins, 1950s American plastic cars, games, set 1966 Batman puzzle cards, Shirley Temple books, swap cards, playing cards, luggage labels, stamp albums, cigarette cards, postcards,and 1837 Hoppus’s Practical Measuring book.
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163