With the arrival of a large estate of napery, vintage clothes, silver, ceramics and glass being sorted, we’ve been flat out. As well as paintings, and other collectables filling the cabinets we have another great auction.
Be sure you check out the catalogue and photos.
- Heaps of napery, clothes and ladies accessories – handwork lace, damask cloths, pillow shams, doilies, embroidery, handkerchiefs, ostrich feather boa, arctic fox fur, mink, 1910 ladies jacket, 1920’s ladies lingerie, lace hankies, leather and other gloves, crocodile and other handbags, sunglasses and lorgnettes,, lace bonnets, hats, retro aprons and tea towels, etc.
- Jewellery and watches incl; 9ct gold cufflinks, 1920’s and other costume jewellery, pocket watch and sterling silver watch chains, 1970s Mexico silver pendant, Omega gents digital watch plus heaps more
- Silver incl;, Soviet, Russian and German silverware, USA silver vase, Sterling Silver mounted manicure set and other silver jewellery.
- A large collection of Art and frames, artists incl; John Gould, Guy Anthony, Arnold Jarvis, Olga Stride, T. L. Chan, Warren Curry and many others
- Australian and European pottery; Ditmar Ulbrich, Guy Boyd, Cornwell, Diane Dixon, Melrose, Wade, Pates, Awaji, Wembley Ware, Lowe, Dartmouth, Remued, MCP, Poole, Carlton Ware, Lapid, Travis Storti, Fowler and heaps more plus a huge collection of various Toby and character jugs.
- Art and other glass – Art Deco uranium, depression, Holmegaards, Tricia Allen, Victorian milk glass, Bertil Vallien – Kosta Boda, Italian glass, etc
- Other items include; Coombe P.A. system, Bendix chair, various vinyl LP and single records, sheet music, lighting, enamel and other kitchenalia, John Grimes sideboard, c.1940’s Minolta 35mm camera, ceramic tiles, books, toys, tools, and signed football jumpers.
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163