It’s late (10.30 pm), I’m trying to find something funny to say but my humour ran out at 10.25!
I can say, that there’s some great gear up for grabs this Thursday night so make sure you check out the catalogue.
Highlights of the auction include –
- Works of art by Dora Chapman, Mathew James MacNally, Trevor Jones and an oil attributed to Maria Hester Osborne.
- Decorative pieces include Royal Doulton character jugs, Art Dec H & K Tunstall, Fitz & Floyd, Danish Hofa, Japanese Awaji, Chinese hand painted bowls, Staffordshire nursery plate, Australian, Langley and Brannam pottery, tribal, Victorian bisque figures, Whisky advertising whisky jugs, art glass, Orrefors, uranium Depression, Krosno, Bohemian, Australian glass and crystal, silver, jewellery.
- Phantomand other comics, diecast vehicles, rock and pop magazines, battery operated toys, skateboards, trade and football cards, Victorian scrap album, dried Flowers from Bethleham, bobble heads, surfboard and more fun things.
- Collectable Bakelite and other radios, 1890s military belt, LP and other vinyl records, RAAF sweetheart brooch, vintage bottles and jars, cameras, c1900 Australian and other tins.
- White Kartell style stacking furniture, occasional furniture, mirrors, lamps, Ladies Gucci and vintage bags, gloves, antique compact, hair combs and so much more.
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163