We’ve finally made it!
‘The Blokes Shed’ auction is upon us with heaps of pubanalia, tins, tools, boys toys, plus.
Some highlights include –
- Mixture of oddball items – 1892 photograph on glass – shipwreck at Cape Otway, tin toy motorcycle, pocket knives, advertising knives, clocks, Gumball machine, Claxton horns, RACV car badge, etc
- Heaps of furniture – Retro and mid-century coffee tables – Kalmar, Grimes, Burgess, rocking chairs, Victorian cedar wash stands, arts ‘n’ crafts and blackwood tables, vintage bar stools, etc
- Military including war medals, uniforms, helmets, books and ephemera, photographs, trench art and maps.
- Heaps of tools, wood planes, Dawn and other vises, Sidchrome spanners, plumbers lead beating mallets, vintage and modern hand tools.
- Garage tins and signs – Wakefield Castrol, Motorcraft, Neptune, Texaco, Mobil, Power Plus, BP, Amcol, Dunlop.
- Pubanalia incl beer fonts, whisky and other advertising jugs, ashtrays, mirrors, Duff Beer cans, collectable cans, etc
- Sporting memorabilia, ephemera and merchandise including; cricket jigsaws and games, AFL and VFL football records, signed Westcoast jumper, Swans signed poster, surfboard, skateboards, 1956 Melbourne Olympics etc
- Audio and instruments incl; guitars, Phillips and Astor mantel radios, Onkyo and Denon receivers, records, dvds ,cds and gramophone.
- Assorted vintage and retro lighting and fans including; spaghetti shades, Planet lamp, ceramic table lamps, Diana lamp, desk and floor lamps.
The auction starts at 6 pm on Thursday evening and absentee bids need to be in by 5pm.
Viewing 10am – 6pm Wed. & Thurs. 12 – 6pm auction start
25 Melbourne Street, Murrumbeena, 3163